The Pages menu provides access to the areas and options described below.
The New Page option will add a new page to your report. To switch between the pages of your report use the < > navigation arrows in the bottom right corner of the Report Builder editor workspace.
This option allows you to define page settings that only apply for the currently selected page. Please see Page Settings for further information.
Use this option to clone the currently selected page. The cloned page will be added right after the current page.
Import or Link
Pages can be imported from or linked to other reports in your organisation. Please see Page Linking and Importing for more information.
There are various pre-defined options available under Size. There is also an option for defining a custom size. When choosing a size you should take into account the information on the Responsive Settings page.
There are various pre-defined options available under Margin. These will add top/right/bottom/left margins to the report pages of the size specified in pixels. There is also an option for defining custom margins so that you can set each margin independently. If you wish to add margins, it is preferable to do this before you start designing your report. If you change your margins later on, you may need to adjust the width or layout of the widgets in your report.
The Edit Page Order window allows you to change the order of pages in your report and to delete unwanted pages.
Click the arrow buttons to move pages or the Delete button to remove a page. Then click the Apply button.
The Advanced Settings window allows you to make some additional adjustments to the appearance and navigation of the report pages.
Appearance & Layout
- Border – choose a border setting to apply to all of the pages in the report.
- Display – choose whether the report will display as flowing or paged report.
- Buttons – choose whether a navigation bar and/or previous/next page arrows will be displayed when the report is viewed.
- Layout – choose whether the report index page should show a map with the areas, a list of area names or both
- Show Description – choose whether the report index page should display the report description. The description can be added under Report – Settings.
- Load Widget Data – choose whether the data of each widget should load on start-up or only when the widget is in view
- Load Map Widgets – choose whether map widgets should load immediately (meaning multiple maps might load at the same time) or if they should load in sequence one by one. Setting this to in-sequence is useful when you have more than 16 web map widgets in your report, as some browsers (e.g. Ende and Chrome) cannot display more than about 16 web maps for technical reasons. In such a case the map(s) loaded first will be replaced by a screenshot image once more than 16 maps have loaded. This setting is only active, if a flowing display (‘scroll-vertical’ or ‘scroll-horizontal’) has been selected and Load Widget Data is set to ‘always’.